A great massage can help you with
- Relieving stress and tension in your body
- Increased circulation
- Injury recovery
- Better and more restful sleep
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Relief from neck pain, low back pain, headaches, sore/tight hips, tight muscles in the legs or arms and just about any other muscle soreness or tightness
- Increased serotonin and dopamine (happy feel good hormones) while decreasing stress hormones, cortisol and norepinephrine, which helps you relax and de-stress
Therapeutic Massage is a deep tissue massage that applies a series of specific techniques to relieve areas of soreness and pain. Pressure are adjusted to suit each person’s comfort level. Relaxing techniques are also used to help you to relax and break the muscle tension and stress.
Relaxing Massage/Swedish Massage is a series of relaxing techniques to ensure increase circulation, relaxation, and the reduction of muscle tension and stress. It can help with low back pain, hip and leg pain, sore neck and shoulder muscles.
Pregnancy Massage is a series of relaxing techniques to relax the mother and baby. It can help with low back pain, hip and leg pain, sore neck and shoulder muscles. The massage is done in the side-lying position. I bring plenty of pillows to make sure you are very comfortable. (Mother’s should be in the 2 trimester).
Craniosacral Therapy is a light-touch approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance. Learn more at www.upledger.com
Reflexology is a unique method of using the thumb and fingers on reflex areas on the feet that correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of the body. Reflexology helps with relief of stress and tension, improve blood supply and promote the unblocking of nerve impulses, and help nature achieve homeostasis.
Chair Massage can be used at a get together or at the office. Massage is applied mostly to the back, shoulders, neck and arms and is done over clothes. Usually this is a 10, 20, or 30 minute massage.